Happy new Year wishes, Sms , Greetings collection

By
Advertisement

Funny wishings of New Year 2017

I was going to quit all my bad habits for the New Year but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter. Happy New Year
The Last Year, I have been so stubborn and bad, I caused you so much pain and hurt. This year, I want you to know that I will Never change. I Shall stay the same. Happy New Year, my dear!



New year sms 2016

New year sms 2016
This New Year I'm looking for a bank that would give me a big loan and then forget me eternally. Happy New Year.
My New Year's resolving is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year's resolutions.
New Year's Resolutions-
1, Lose weight
2, Quitdrinking
3, Quit smiking
4, Join a gym
5, Find a New job
6, Pay off debts
Happy new year sms hindi
Hindi Funny wishings 2017

Happy new year sms hindi

Naye saal ki khwahishey-
naa koi raah aasan chahiye
na hi hume koi pahchan chahiye
ek hi cheej mangtey hain roj bhagwan se
apno ke chehrey pe har pal
pyari sii muskaan chahiye
Purey hon apke sarey aim
sada badhti rahey apki fame
miltey rahey sabka pyaar aur dosti
pal ayen naye sal mein ase ki
kartey raheyn aap khoob fun aur masti
Dino din apki khusiyaan hoti jaye double
Zindagi se apki door ho jaye sari trouble
khuda rakhey apko sada samrt aur fit
apka naya saal 2017 ho super duper hit
Yaaro naya Saal shuru Honey ko hai
Koi Galti, Gushtaki, Khata ho gayi ho to
Tension nahi lene ka, Maafi maaf lene ka
main aaj aajkal achhey mood mein hoon.
Collect beautiful New Year 2017 Love Poems for her. The whole site is about Happy New Year 2017 wishings, messages, SMS, quotes and wallpapers. So keep visit and get more interesting greets of New Year 2017.
Love Poems 2017

New year sms for girlfriend

I'm so grateful for a New Year.
to spend with you, 
my most special one, 
my cherished and treasured love, 
who has gifted me with happiness and pleasure, 
adventure and excitement, 
comfort and peace.
As I look ahead, I understand each day with you.
filled with warmth and affection, 
a deeper, more fulfilling love, 
than I could have imagined.
in my fondest, most perfect dreams.
A new year with you.
is the most valuable, most valuable treasure.
I could ever have.
Happy New Year My Girl!
New Year Time
Romantic new year sms
Even during the worst of times
When I feel the years go slipping by
Life seems rife with possibilities
When the New Year arrives.
Buoyed by hope at the New Year coming
I feel renewed and want to start living.
This year I'll travel and understand the visions, 
I'll be bold, I'll be courageous.
I'll reach out and go beyond.
I might even try being flirtatious! 
I'll be a new fish in a brand new pond.
This new year I'll be brave and I'll be strong.
New Year Wish
May your life be filled
with joy and applaud, 
Bringing you fun and happiness
for the whole year, 
Keeping you smiling, my dear, 
I wish you
a joyful and happy New Year!
New Year Reality Check


Romantic new year sms

Another Year, another chance
to start our lives anew, 
this time, we'll leap old barriers
to have a real breakthrough.
We'll take one little step
and then we'll take one more
our unlimited potential
We'll altogether explore
We; ll show off all our talents
Everyone will be inspired, 
whew! while I'm writing this
I'm getting very tired
We'll give up all bad habits
We'll read and learn a lot, 
All our goals will be accomplishes
Sigh ... or maybe not.
Oh well, Happy New Year anyway
New Year Wish
Ring in the New
The tangled bine-stems scored the sky
Like strings of broken lyres, 
And all mankind that haunted nigh
Had attempted their houses fires.
Ring out the old, ring in the new, 
Ring, happy buzzers, across the snow: 
The year is going, let him go; 
Ring out the false resounds in the true.
Best happy new year wishes 2017

1 comment: